Measures and capacities of the cylindrical tanks
The model of each deposit is identified by a number of four numbers, the two first correponden to the number of plates in circumference and the two last to the number of ferrules and averages ferrules in height.
- 0835: eight plates in circumference and three ferrules and average of height.
- 1205: twelve plates in circumference and nine ferrules and average of height.
To a required capacity it is had several models.
For 365 m3s we will be able to choose between the models:
- 2002: twenty plates in circumference/two ferrules/363 m3s
- 1825: eighteen plates in average circumference/two ferrules and/374 m3s
- 1603: sixteen plates in circumference/three ferrules/371 m3s
- 1345: thirteen plates in average circumference/four ferrules and/378 m3s
- 1205: twelve plates in circumference/five ferrules/365m3
- 1106: eleven plates in circumference/six ferrules/372m3
- 1007: ten plates in circumference/seven ferrules/362m3
- 0985: nine plates in average circumference/eight ferrules and/357m3
The material and therefore the price optimizes in the most proportionate models in diameter and height.
Table of measures and capacitiesTo unload table of measures and capacities